AGREEMENT OF FELLOWSHIP
Having been led by God to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord, and desiring to unite in the worship, fellowship and testimony of Grizzly Flats Community Church and to place myself under its spiritual protection and direction, and Having read the Doctrinal Position and being in full agreement with it, I, ___________________, do hereby express my desire to enter into the following agreement with the other believers of Grizzly Flats Community Church.
We recognize certain responsibilities, which are ours as part of Christ's Body:
- To give ourselves regularly to the study of God's Word and to prayer;
- To worship God in spirit and in truth, in response to God's revelation of Himself in His Word, in the splendors of nature, in the systematic ordering of our lives, and above all in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord;
- To spread the Gospel of Christ near and far, as God may direct, with the intention of bringing each one who is saved to a place of maturity in Christ;
- To share with one another, whether of insights, time or material resources;
- To help one another discover our spiritual gifts and use them for the building up of one another and for the glory of God;
- To demonstrate our love to the Lord and our loyalty to each other by saying only what is good about one another unless we follow Matthew 18 with a goal of restoring;
- To encourage one another to build strong families, where Christ's character is becoming more evident in each member;
- To encourage men to function with godly maturity, as those who are accountable for the welfare of the congregation and of their individual families;
- To motivate women to a life of godly faithfulness by providing meaningful ministries and financial assistance for them when they are older and without husband or relatives who can support them; and
- To project to all a loving and helpful spirit, contributing toward unity in Christ's body, so that the world may know the reality of Christ and that we are His true disciples.